Monday, March 24, 2008

This is my first post!

Sassy Rylee!
Crew with hair

Crew without hair

I am excited to get this blog up and running! So here is my first post, and I am looking forward to keeping this up. Just to bring you up to date, Ryan is currently working at the copper mine in Morenci, and I am a stay at home mom to my 2 babies. Life is a bit hectic right now, only because we are trying to find a new vehicle. I decided I didn't like mine anymore, and gave it a little makeover. But don't worry, we are all ok. But the poor car was totalled, and to make a long story short, we are in search of a new one. What else can I tell you? Oh yes- Crew was blessed at birth with a beautiful head full of dark hair. Well the last few weeks, he has been losing all of the hair on top of his little head. So, I decided that I would shave his head today. Surprise Ryan! Can't wait for you to get home and see it! He is so stinkin cute though!
Saturday, Rylee's little friend Maily had an easter party, and the easter bunny came to visit. As soon as Rylee discovered he was there, she completely freaked out, and wouldn't go hunt for eggs! I had to hold her hand. She had her eyes glued to him the whole time, and even when she would bend down to pick up an egg, she wouldn't look away from him, just to make sure he wasn't coming to get her! Overall, it was a great party.
We had a Happy Easter, even though Ryan wasn't able to be here. I am very grateful for him and all that he does for our family. He is a good husband and a good daddy, and we love him!

6 comments:

Mortensen Family said...

Yay!!!! so excited you finally have a blog! - Fawny -

Anonymous said...

dude, tisha i am waiting for some more blogs. I can't seem to get together with you to see your kids so this is the only way, so come on and get to bloggin.

lacy

Stacy Householder said...

COOL!! You have a BLOG!! :) :) Yippppeee.. :) I added you.

Love you :)

The Gotzingers said...

SAH-WEET!!
So glad you have joined the blogging world!! Its so fun and so addicting. :o)

Anthony, Valerie & Tate said...

Welcome to the blogging world. Your kids are so cute! I can't wait to read your posts.

dustyperle said...

I am shocked that you shaved all of that hair of his off. My poor little girl is as bold as they come and I hate it and you go shaving your babies head! I will admit he's quite cute either way. Talk about a great smile too.