Wednesday, June 11, 2008

A DAY AT THE POOL!!!

Thanks Aunt Brooke & Uncle Michael for taking Rylee & Crew swimming. The first time Rylee got in the pool this summer she FREAKED OUT!! (LOL) Well she is warming up to the idea of going swimming. Crew on the other hand absolutely loves the water. I can't believe how fast time flies, Rylee is going to be three in sept. , Crew is almost seven months & we have one more on the way! CRAZZY!!! I love being a mom to my precious kids.





My big girl Rylee Paige.
Crew & Rylee laying out getting a tan.

Crew just chillin in the water.

Crew was so relaxed he fell asleep.





5 comments:

Kristy said...

It looks like they had lots of fun at the pool! My girls have been spoiled by their aunts, who have taken them swimming a lot in the last two weeks. They absolutely love it!

Congrats on your new one. Let me know if there's anything that we can do to help you out, especially when Ryan's gone. And I'd really like to get together with you sometime and just let the girls play. I'm sure that they'd all love it!

dustyperle said...

CONGRADULATIONS!!!! So excited for you! I love my babies and I can't think of my life with out them, it's such a blessing to be a mom no matter what struggles come it's always worth it. It's cool that the tree you planted will grow with your little baby, we did that for brigg out back unintentionally at first. Now I love the idea and I think we need to do one for Vanessa before she gets too old. Love ya and congrats again.

Sassy said...

I'm JUST ROAMING AROUND IN THE LAND OF BLOG AND CAME ACROSS YOURS...hope you don't mind me snooping...I was watching your kids at church and just wanted to tell you how cute I think they are and you ALWAYS dress so cute..love it...if you'd like an invite into my bloggety blog blog please email me at pkfamdmly@aol.com
kayola skinner

James and Erin Joseph said...

You have the cutest kids! You have to fill me in on where all these cool parks are!

Erin

Mike and Brooke said...

That was a fun day, expcept Rylee was going crazy about the water, but it wasstill fun!