Saturday, June 21, 2008

I've been tagged!!!

How to play this game. Post these rules on your blog; List 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 random surprising facts about yourself. Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names.



JOYS- 1. It's a joy being a mom and wife, it is so much fun! 2. It's a joy to go over to my parents & my in-laws house just to visit and hangout.3. It's a joy when I get to go on dates w/ my husband. I love when we can just laugh together over dumb stuff !


FEARS- 1. I have a huge fear that Rylee is going to get hit by a car one day. She loves to dart into the street.
2. I fear when Ryan is away at work for 7 days & I'm alone at night somebody is going to break in my house.
3. I have a fear of being pregnant, I don't have such good ones.


GOALS- 1. To become a better mom and to have more patience w/ my kids.
2. To get through this pregnancy with minimal problems.
3. To get up earlier in the mornings!


CURRENT OBSESSION/COLLECTIONS-1. I love to go shopping and find great deals!
2. I love to blog & read other blogs. I spend way to much time looking at blogs, but it's to much fun!!!
3. I love to decorate and help others w/ ideas.


RANDOM FACTS- 1. I have always wanted to go to school to become a Cosmotologist. One day I hope to fulfill this passion.
2. Before I die I want to run in a full marathon.
3. I have never been on a airplane.


TAG YOUR IT!- Kerrie G., Shanna, Julie G., Aileen, & Valerie

2 comments:

Mom2BJM(Amy) said...

Okay, you have NEVER been on an airplane? You need to get out some! But with the cost of gas & stuff, it could be a few more or 10 years, right?

Kerrie said...

Woah! i just saw this. I'll hop on it! You're a great deal finder. You'll have to teach me some tricks. :)