Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Happy Birthday To Our Dad & Papa!!!


My dad was telling Ryan & I a couple of days ago he really wanted a tree to plant in his front yard. Well since his Birthday was June 12th, we thought that would be a perfect B-Day gift. So as a Family we went & purchased the tree. The tree he wanted is a African Sumac. Ryan & Rylee had tons of fun digging the hole for it. It sure will be a great tree when it's all grown & it will give lots of shade. The things that make my Dad the Happiest are his Grandkids & things that grow. We love him so much and are so Greatful for all he does for his Family. WE LOVE YOU DAD!!!

My Dad, Rylee & Ryan w/ the new tree.

Rylee helping daddy dig the hole for the tree.
She LOVES to help her daddy!


Thanks Rylee for your help!
My sweet hubby, working so hard.
Rylee didn't want to get out of the hole, she loved playing in it.
Our little Family! My Dad getting ready to take Rylee & crew on a walk. He loves to do that too!!
My Dad loves his sunflowers & his Garden, he does an awesome job kepping it up.

No comments: