Monday, June 23, 2008

My Grandparents 65th!

On Saturday my grandparents had their 65th wedding Anniversary. It was so good to see them and to see how happy they both where. I can't believe they are still kicken it! My Grandparents have done so much for me. When I was younger I went on lots of trips with them and spent alot of time having fun with them. I love them both so much but there is something special about my grandpa. My Grandpa is the sweetest man I know, he is always happy and is so Christ like. I want him to know how much he means to me. When I was holding his hands on sat night and talking to him he said some precious things to me and I will forever cherish that moment. I'm not sure how much longer he will be in our presence, so every moment with him was so important to me. After we were done talking I had tears in my eyes and Rylee had asked me what was wrong. I told her that mommy had happy tears. We had a nice evening visiting with everyone. We where able to take some family snap shots, except one of my brothers wasn't able to be there. We love you David and we missed you!




My Grandparents( John & Eva Merrill)






Taking a picture with Gramps & Grams





OUR FAMILY PICTURE




My cousin Janee & I with Grandpa & Grandma




Crew with G & G





My parents with all their Grandkids!


My mom & I with my sis-in-laws


(Brooke, Felicia, Mom, Me & Rachele)


Ryan with my brothers except for david.


(Ryan, Steven, John, & Michael)



The three stud muffins!






2 comments:

Mike and Brooke said...

Nice looking family we got going there!

Janee Graham said...

Tisha the pictures turned out cute. Our grandparents are the cutest, I just love them.I love the blogging thing, I'm just bad at keeping up with mine. Hey did you find out the info about printing these out?