Sunday, June 15, 2008

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!!!

Happy Father's Day to the BEST Daddy & Husband EVER! I just want my husband to know how much I love him. I appreciate every big & little thing he does for our family. He is the heart of it all, bringing out the best in all of us. He reminds me how fun family life can be. He is a very hard worker & always goes the extra mile, no matter what. I also want him to know I could never be the person or mom I am today w/ out him. Ryan, I love you so much and hope you have a wonderful Father's Day!

2 comments:

Kerrie said...

Yay! I'm so glad you commented on my blog so i could find you. I tried typing in what i could remember but had no luck. That's typical of my memory lately! Sheesh! I'm so glad you are blogging now. It's so much fun.

Janee Graham said...

Okay so know we can finally keep in touch. Your little family is so dang cute. I loved visiting with you guys tonight,I miss seeing you. Crew is such a cutie and miss Riley is so sweet, I love her energy.