Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Rylee is a FUNNY girl!!!

So this morning I decided I need to clean my room. Little miss Rylee thought she needed to help but instead of helping she was making a BIGGER MESS. I was getting so frustrated with her. So I put on a movie for her and when I went to check on her this is how I found her. She is seriously a funny, funny girl! She even put her boots on with her pj's, that cracks me up. What was shocking to me, she was actually sitting and watching the movie I put on for her. Maybe I can get more cleaning done alittle more often!!


7 comments:

KaraLyn said...

That is seriously funny! She is so stinkin' cute! Enjoy those moments that they will do that for you!

Kristy said...

The boots are a nice touch! That is too funny!

dustyperle said...

Your blog is so cute!! I don't know how long you have had the new look but it looks fantastic. Oh and this post is too good. It's so fun to see the little personality on Rylee coming out more and more. Brigg hasn't discovered movies yet but every show we watch is called ELMO! Looks like your doing a great job being a mom and congrats once again on the new babe. Love ya

Mike and Brooke said...

She is such a cutie! I love her sooooo much!

Janee Graham said...

That is so her, doing it her own way and with style :)

Mom2BJM(Amy) said...

You mean she was actually sitting still? She is a cutie!

The Van Fam said...

Hey! So how come I didn't know you had a blog until last night! Now I can see cute pictures of your cute family and not just see you guys every other month. Actually we do end up running in to you alot haha. I need your email though bc my blog is private. Email me, my email is mikevanoo@msn.com