Thursday, June 5, 2008

PHOENIX ZOO ADVENTURE!!!

This morning a few of us went to the zoo. It was so much fun and tiring, but we made it! We arrived @ 8 am and by 11 am the kids were so, so, so tired!!! We left and went to Red Robin for lunch. The kids loved it! It was a morning we all enjoyed. Here are some pictures of our adventure.




Ryan, Crew & Rylee brushing the goat.
Maley & Rylee petting the goats.
Rylee, Maley & Neal checking out the fish.

Crew, Maley, Rylee, Neal & Sydney taking a picture w/ the giant frog.

Rylee on the bee.
Neal & Rylee on the tractor.
Eating lunch @ Red Robin.


6 comments:

Anthony, Valerie & Tate said...

Looks like you guys had a lot of FUN! Tisha you are brave to be out there in the heat. :)

Brimley Family said...

Glad you found our blog! I need to find the Zoo up here and take Bailey, she loves the Zoo. What are you guys up to? Are you still in the same house/ward? Is Ryan still working out of town? Your kids sure are cute! Rylee has gotten so big! Your little boy sure is cute!

Kristy said...

The zoo is so much fun! Savannah totally loved it the last time we went. And we love taking the kids to Red Robin! Sounds like you guys had a great little adventure!

Robin said...

Hi Tisha. I am glad to have your blog address. Thanks for commenting on my blog. Although, I don't know what you were talking about, I love your short hair. You always look darling. How is your job going?

Stephanie said...

Um k, I didnt even know you had a blog, thanks for sharing! Its really cute!

Malinda said...

Hey Tisha!! I am glad I found your blog! Your kids are so cute! They sure are getting big! Miss seeing you bguys at the softball field! email me at malinda03@gmail.com if you want to view our blog!